Toro 36" 15HP 603cc (74534) (79534 CARB)
Rough bumps and challenging terrain are all in a day's work. Feeling them shouldn't have to be. The Toro GrandStand combines the speed and comfort of a zero-turn rider with the on-and-off ease of a wide area walk-behind — creating a fast, maneuverable and more productive alternative. And now the GrandStand is even better with all-new next generation upgrades that add up to higher productivity, lower maintenance and easier service. This mower has a 15 HP (11 kw) Kawasaki® engine with a 36" (91 cm) TURBO FORCE® deck.
- Toro's foldable operator platform instantly converts the GrandStand to a walk-behind. It easily lowers back down when its time to ride - saving time, money and trailer space by eliminating the need to switch mowers.
- Conserves space to get more machines on your trailer, or allows for a smaller trailer and lighter load.
- Exceptional visibility from the GrandStand protects the operator, the mower and the property. The operator is better able to steer clear of obstacles, and easily pass beneath branches.
- With hefty cast iron spindles including maintenance free bearings plus only annual grease points, there will be less need for routine maintenance. That means less time spent off your mower and more time generating profits with it.
- Fatigue-Reducing Suspension: The revolutionary Flex-Ride operator platform suspension* keeps operators fresh, resulting in less fatigue and higher productivity throughout the day. Best of all, the suspension system is self-compensating for operators of different sizes.
- 2-in-1 Versatility: In situations where the operator may want or need to walk, Toro's foldable operator platform instantly converts the GrandStand to a walk-behind. When it's time to ride, just lower it back down - saving time, money and trailer space by eliminating the need to switch from one mower to another.
- Stand-on Mower Productivity: The ability to turn easily, get in and out of tight spaces, and quickly get on and off the mower to pick up debris or move obstacles all contribute to less time spent per property. The exceptional visibility of the GrandStand protects the operator, the mower and the property. The operator is better able to steer clear of obstacles, identify upcoming changes in terrain and easily pass beneath overhanging branches.
- Exclusive TURBO FORCE Deck: High-capacity TURBO FORCE decks deliver unsurpassed strength, a superior cut, and increased productivity in extreme mowing conditions. Equipped with a patented adjustable baffle, TURBO FORCE decks can be fine-tuned in order to conquer changing turf conditions.
- Patented Adjustable Baffle: Allows operator to achieve maximum cutting performance by fine-tuning deck to conquer changing conditions, unique job sites or different times of the season. In extreme conditions, the baffle can be opened in order to conserve power and achieve faster mowing speeds. In less demanding conditions, the baffle can be closed to yield micro-sized particles and maximize discharge velocity.
- The Industry's Toughest Spindle Assembly: Toro's rugged spindle assemblies survive impacts that would destroy lesser spindles. The cast iron housing, with a massive 9-3/8" (23.8 cm) diameter base, absorbs impact loads and distributes them across a broader area of the robust deck shell.
- Traction and Handling: The wide stance and optimal weight balance of the GrandStand enhance hillside stability and control. Because there are no restrictions to limit operator motion, operators can shift weight as needed to further enhance the performance of the machine.
- Big on Features, Not Size: The GrandStand conserves space to get more machines on your trailer or allows for a smaller trailer and a lighter load. And the unique, foldable operator platform makes the product even more compact for transport or storage. Some property owners have negative reactions to larger, heavier-looking mowers, and are concerned that their lawns may be damaged. With the sleeker Toro GrandStand, that problem is eliminated.
- A Flat Crisp Cut with Precision Blades: (.250) thick precision blades resist flexing to provide a flat, crisp cut. High-strength, heat-treated alloy steel survives impacts and provides resistance to the rapid wear commonly associated with abrasive conditions. Options include Recycler® and Atomic® mulching blades, medium sail Bahai blades, and low sail sand blades.
- Smarter design in a bull-nose bumper.: 7-gauge bull-nose bumper not only protects against frontal impacts, but also contains an integral underskirt to minimize blowout of debris and dust. The bottom, leading edge of the deck is raised 1/4" (6 mm), allowing grass to stand more upright when entering the cutting chamber, ensuring a level cut. Leaf "plowing" during spring and fall clean-up also is significantly reduced.
- Rubber Discharge Chute: High performance rubber discharge chute allows for close trimming without damaging chute or landscape structures. Patented design provides exceptional clipping dispersion.
- Heavy-Duty Muffler Guard: Heavy-duty, 7-gauge muffler guard protects muffler against damage.
- Flat-free, semi-pneumatic caster tires: Flat-free, semi-pneumatic caster tires
- Engine: 15 HP* (11 kw) Kawasaki® FS 603cc
- Fuel Capacity: Gasoline - 7.8 gallons (29.5 L)
- Cutting Width: 36" (91.4 cm)
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,500+ ft/min (5,640 m/min)
- Blade Type: .25" (.6 cm) heat-treated steel
- Carrier Frame: 3" x 1.5" x 12 gauge (7.6 cm x 3.8 cm x 12 gauge)
- Caster Tires: 11" x 4" - 5" (28 cm x 10.2 cm - 12.7 cm) flat-free semi-pneumatic
- Clutch: Electromagnetic
- Controls: Twin lever
- Deck Design: 7-gauge 36" (91 cm) TURBO FORCE® with bull-nose bumper
- Discharge Chute: Rubber
- Drive System: Pumps (10cc/rev) & Wheel Motors (10 cir)
- Drive Tires: 18" x 8.5" - 8" (46 cm x 22 cm - 20 cm)
- Engine Displacement: 603cc
- Ground Speed: 8.0 mph forward (12.9 km/h)
- Height of Cut: 1" - 5" in 1/4" (2.5 cm - 12.7 cm in 6 mm) increments
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Hydraulic Fluid: Premium synthetic
- Comfort Platform: Foldable Operator Platform with Suspension
- Spindle Bearings: Maintenance-free
- Spindle Housing: 9 3/8" (23.8 cm) diameter cast iron
- Weight: 833 lbs. (377.8 kg)
- Recycler® Mulching Kits: Recycler mulching kits deliver the industry's finest mulching performance and reduce mowing time up to 38% vs. bagging*.*Respondents in a Texas A&M University study cut their lawns 38% faster when they didn't bag.
- Operator-Controlled Discharge Chute: Landscape friendly rubber discharge chute provides complete control of clippings. with three discharge settings, from wide open to blocked, the OCDC will put the clippings where you want them and not in beds, streets, etc. The integral design allows the discharge chute to remain in place and on the machine, reducing the risk of personal injury and property damage.
- Cup Holder and Debris Bag: Convenient carrier holds your drink and other personal items. Bag can also be used to collect debris - multiple styles available. (Optional items)
- Striping Kit: The optional striping kit is easily installed and provides a premium "ball park" after-cut appearance.
- Light Kit: The lights easily mount to the mower frame and wiring quickly connects to the existing accessory circuit. Part # 107-9880 - 7000 Series and Z100-Z500 Part # 116-1154 - G3 and 3000/5000/6000 Series Part # 130-8469 - 8000 Series Direct Collect Z Part # 114-3505 - All Grandstands (2015 models and prior) Part # 133-1437 - All Grandstands (2016 models) Part # 133-1495 - All Grandstands (2016 models)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 15 hp (11 kw)
- Engine Type
- Pumps (10cc/rev) & Wheel Motors (10 cir)
- Wheel Size
- 18 in. x 8.5 in. - 8 in. (46 cm x 22 cm - 20 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.8 gal. (29.5 L)
- Deck Size
- 36 in. (91.4 cm)